KM Conductive Shoes have carbon mixed PVC outer sole to ground static buildup into the conductive floor. These light-weight and durable cleanroom shoes are ideal for the environment where ESD issue is a major concern. KM Conductive Shoes adopted urethane form to absorb shock from the heel, so the wearer can work for a long time with less fatigue from feet.
● Carbon mixed PVC sole for conductivity
● Ergonomic design & light-weight construction
● Constant resistivity level to 104 ~106 Ω/ m2
● High-density urethane form release pressure from feet
● Special UV treatment slow down yellowish on outer sole
● Sanitized material restrict fungus or microbial propagation
● Applications: Footwear for ESD sensitive cleanroom applications