KM ESD Polyester Gloves are made of 100% polyester, continuous less-linting filament knitted with carbon fiber. This glove,as an ideal barrier from harmful contaminants, will dissipate an electro-static discharge within a second. KM ESD Glove is commonly used as an inner glove together with PVC or Latex. It also can be an outer glove in the class 1000 cleanroom environment.
● Less lint continuous polyester filament with carbon lines
● Surface resistivity : 106 -109 Ω/ m2
● Less than 0.1 sec decay time
● Delicate round-tip finishing
● Applications: Electronics, Assembly at Semiconductors, LCD and HDD manufacturing