## Please inquire us before placing an order.
Kevlar gloves made of 100-Percent DuPont Kevlar Cut Resistant and flame-resistance fiber, provide high comfort level and tensile strength with cut protection capability. it protects your hands from sharp parts such as glass and iron plates and direct heat
- Made of 100-Percent DuPont Kevlar cut resistant fiber
- With excellent heat resistance, it begins to carbonize at 427'C to 482'C, but can withstand intermittent contact with objects at around 583'C.
- Light weight fiber has a tensile strength 5 times stronger than iron compared to its weight and is 25 times superior to the lifespan of cotton gloves.
- Will not melt, ignite or conduct electricity
- Tensile strength, cut protection
How to order
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.