KM non-woven wiper is made of Polyester (45%) and Cellulose (%55). With "Spunlace" technology, cellulose and polyester are entangled by high-pressure water jet into a sheet structure. This process makes wipers strong on either wet or dry condition, and friendly to an aqueous wiping application, attracting much water in the wiper.
- High absorption power with no residue on wiping surface
- Cleanroom packaging guarantees cleanliness
- Minimize toxic gas when incineration
- Applications: Wiping and spill control for industrial applications including cleanroom
- Low weight, high absorbency compared to thin thickness
- High absorption rate, fast absorption rate
- Higher absorbency compared to Polyester & Micro denier fabrics
- Due to the nature of the fabric, it is resistant to abrasion and physical impact and friction
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.